New York – Impressions X

I’m on the JFK airport, my NYC experience is ending. Of course, the knowlegde will stay with me, but I already left Manhattan behind.
I will miss the city that never sleeeps, where everything happens at the same time.
I’m gonna miss walking safe on the streets at nigth;
I miss my first opera’s season on Lincoln Center;
I will miss the arts of MoMA and the ligths of Time Square;
I'm already missing my friends that are staying;
The galleries and also the clubs of Chealsea, the weekends enjoyed on the Hunter Mountain and the power that you feel when you see on TV the news of all the world talking about the city that you are in.
NYC I apreciate you so much. Thanks for everything that you made for me.
I will realy miss you a lot.

Comentários

  1. Dany... sua viagem acabou?

    Bonita mensagem de despedida, escrita respeitosamente na língua nativa... hehehehe...

    E bela foto, parece um cartão postal!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Dani,
    Entrei despretensiosamente no blog depois de receber seu e-mail pré-viagem a NY e fiquei surpreso com a riqueza e qualidade dos textos. Minha boa ansiedade aumentou ainda mais. Parabéns e abraços,
    Edgard

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas